Prestwick Chemical Library®
A Recognized Smart Chemical Screening Library
Designed to increase the potential of getting "high-quality" hits, our chemical screening library is a valuable tool to accelerate lead discovery (see success stories).
Over the 16 past years, “hit-likeness” and “hit-workability” of our smart chemical library have been substantially reported by users in > 350 publications.
- The Prestwick Chemical Libary®, a valuable tool for screening (pdf)
- Pharmacophore-based characterization of The Prestwick Chemical Library® (pdf)
- Screening for neuroprotective activity in a Drosophila model of Parkinson’s disease using a new Prestwick Drosophila Library (pdf)
- High throughput behavorial sleep assay for larval zebrafish (pdf)
- Pre-dissolved in DMSO ready for screening at precise 10 mM concentration and tailored volumes (100 µL to 1 mL) in 96 or 384 well plates, and customizable (volumes, plating)
- As dry powder in vials starting at 10 mg, with cherry-picking possibility
A database ready for use:
- A database extensively annotated by a pharmacist and updated regularly is provided as structural data file (SDF), IsisBase (DB) as well as XLS file. Annotation includes literature references, target, therapeutic class/effect, side effects, and AMDET information, (see Baclofen example)
- Personalized database can also be available upon request
- A file containing names and structures may be required on request prior purchasing
Additional amounts of substances:
Re-supply of any hit-compound up to 100 mg provided at a small fee.
The Prestwick Chemical Library is sold with "no strings attached" (i.e. no royalties or milestones are requested).