Prestwick Drug-Fragment Library
a unique set of Compounds Dedicated To Fragment based drug discovery (FBDD)
- Ro3 compliant Prestwick Drug-Fragment Library (984 compounds)
- Beyond Ro3 Prestwick Drug-Fragment Library (1016 compounds)
This approach enhances your chance of assembling drug-like starting points for optimization programs with a complete flexibility (more information here).
Example of drug-fragment generation:
- Biological fragment screening
- NMR studies
- Crystallization and XRay
- As dry powder starting at 10 mg
- Standard packaging in amber glass vials or customer vials
- With cherry-picking possibility
- A regular quality control ensures high purity compounds
A database ready for use:
The database is supplied in three formats (SDF, DB, XLS).
A file containing names and structures may be required on request prior purchasing.
This chemical screening library is sold with "no strings attached" (i.e. no royalties or milestones are requested).